Regency Lexus in Vancouver is currently recruiting energetic and results-oriented automotive detailers/lot personnel to join our team on a full time basis. 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm Monday to Thursday and Saturday/Sunday available. Shift will be determined.
Regency Auto Group has built a reputation for success by following its customer centric philosophy and core values of Integrity, Responsibility and Respect.
• washing cars, arranging lot and shuttling customers.
• Prepare new and pre-owned vehicles for delivery
• Recondition pre-owned vehicles
• Perform detailing services for retail customers
• To maintain the highest quality of Customer Satisfaction
• Treat all clients respectfully
• Treat all staff as part of your team and maintain a mutual respect
• To build lasting client relationships and reinforce the Regency brand Core Values
• Must possess the desire to succeed combined with a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable/must be able to operate both automatic and manual transmission equipped vehicles
• Must be able to communicate, read and write in English
• Previous automotive detailing skills are an asset but not required
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive company group benefits are available following completion of a probationary period
• Opportunities for career advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Driving experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Class 5 Drivers License?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.