Regency Auto – Vancouver, BC
Regency Lexus of Regency Auto is currently recruiting energetic and results-oriented Product Advisors to join our team. With more than 30 years in the lower mainland, Regency Auto has built a reputation for success by following its customer centric philosophy and core values of Integrity, Responsibility and Respect.
• To expand Regency Auto Group’s market share through used vehicle sales
• Ongoing business development including in-person presentations, appointment setting, and follow up calls and emails
• Must be willing, and have the skills, to conduct cold calls to generate new business
• To continue to hone and develop your skills as a Product Advisor through training and development
• To maintain the highest quality of Customer Satisfaction
• Treat all clients respectfully
• Treat all staff as part of your team and maintain a mutual respect
• To build lasting client relationships and reinforce the Regency brand
• Must possess the desire to succeed combined with a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
• Must be able to communicate, read and write in English
• Previous automotive sales skills are an asset but not required
• Multiple language skills are considered an asset
• VSA Certification is needed.
• An uncapped commission and bonus structure is offered to the chosen candidate
• Comprehensive company group benefits are available following completion of a probationary period
• Opportunities for career advancement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.