EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT REGENCY LEXUS
Regency Lexus is looking for a detail oriented individual who can organize and detail vehicles around the showroom and parkade. Must be able to present a valid drivers license and must have a great attidude. A team player is always welcome.
Technology & Delivery Specialist
Do you love the idea about being the Genius of Lexus vehicles? Help guests learn more about their cars. The perfect position for someone looking for an appointment based and part time. Pay plan would be on a per unit basis.
Regency Auto – Vancouver, BC
Regency Lexus of Regency Auto is currently recruiting energetic and results-oriented Product Advisors to join our team. With more than 30 years in the lower mainland, Regency Auto has built a reputation for success by following its customer centric philosophy and core values of Integrity, Responsibility and Respect.
• To expand Regency Auto Group’s market share through used vehicle sales
• Ongoing business development including in-person presentations, appointment setting, and follow up calls and emails
• Must be willing, and have the skills, to conduct cold calls to generate new business
• To continue to hone and develop your skills as a Product Advisor through training and development
• To maintain the highest quality of Customer Satisfaction
• Treat all clients respectfully
• Treat all staff as part of your team and maintain a mutual respect
• To build lasting client relationships and reinforce the Regency brand
• Must possess the desire to succeed combined with a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
• Must be able to communicate, read and write in English
• Previous automotive sales skills are an asset but not required
• Multiple language skills are considered an asset
• VSA Certification is needed.
• An uncapped commission and bonus structure is offered to the chosen candidate
• Comprehensive company group benefits are available following completion of a probationary period
• Opportunities for career advancement
About the Company:
Regency Auto was built on the idea of delivering exceptional customer service and treating clients in a fair and equitable manner. We understand that purchasing a vehicle is not an everyday occurrence and we strive to simplify that process by providing solutions that make sense for our clients. With over 30 years behind us, we understand the benefits of creating long term value for both existing and prospective customers.
Mission Statement: Helping our clients Make An Informed Decision
We strive to gain the trust of our clients through honest and fair dealings. By offering a customer experience that exceeds the competition and guides prospective customers through the car buying process as well as the after-sales & service processes, we believe we can live up to our Mission Statement.
• Take accountability for our actions, without passing blame
• Follow through on commitments
• Maintain truth and high ethical standards in all interactions
• Take pride and ownership in what we do
• Communicate fairly, openly and honestly
• Work collaboratively to achieve a common goal
• Encourage individual development of each other
• Share knowledge and experiences to help others
Automotive Brands we represent: Volkswagen, Lexus, Toyota, Scion
Regency Auto is a division of The Regency Group.